In the Media
- April 30, 2016 — San Angelo rancher, Texas Tech supporter honored for philanthropy — Lubbock Avalanche-Journal — The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports on the Texas Tech University press release announcing the Herman W. Lay Award to a FMI donor.
- February 19, 2016 — Economist: More Immigration Could Double Global GDP — Insider Louisville — Insider Louisville provides news coverage of Benjamin Powell's recent visit to the University of Louisville to discuss the research informing The Economics of Immigration: Market-Based Approaches, Social Science, and Public Policy.
- February 9, 2016 — The Carbon Tax Budget — The Wall Street Journal — The Wall Street Journal cites Robert Murphy's research on the potential economic effects of the oil tax proposed by the Obama Administration.
- January 6, 2016 — Trump - hrozba pro svobodu — Parlamentni Listy — A leading news source in the Czech Republic has cited a recent interview with Benjamin Powell on the likely effects of Donald Trump's proposed economic policies, particularly his proposed immigration policies.
- January 4, 2016 — How Affordable Housing Mandates Make Housing More Expensive — Los Angeles Times — Gary Galles cites a policy research study written by Benjamin Powell and Edward Stringham that addresses the economic effects of affordable housing mandates.