In the Media
Television Interviews and Appearances
2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
- October 9, 2014 — Spread the Wealth — Stossel — FOX Business Network — Benjamin Powell, and Edward Stringham, appear on Stossel to discuss sweatshop labor and income inequality respectively.
- June 27, 2014 — The Rick Amato Show — One America News Network — Edward Stringham appears on The Rick Amato Show to discuss policies that could help to get Americans back to work.
- June 4, 2014 — myRA's the Solution to America's Retirement Problem?— Wilkow! — The BlazeTV — Edward Stringham visits Wilkow! to discuss the proposed myRA program that would create government guaranteed retirement accounts.
- June 1, 2014 — Back from the financial brink? — FOX & Friends — FOX News — Edward Stringham visits FOX & Friends to discuss employment statistics and their interpretation in light of the slow economic
recovery following the financial crisis.
- April 21, 2014 — Benjamin Powell: Are Sweatshops Good? — The Independents — FOX Business Network — The Independents features Benjamin Powell for an interview on sweatshops and the global economy.
- March 6, 2014 — Government, Inc. — Stossel — FOX Business Network —Stossel features Benjamin Powell for a discussion of government policies intended to create
jobs and promote infrastructure development.
- January 3, 2014 — Benjamin Powell on Economic Recovery —The Independents — FOX Business Network — The Independents features Benjamin Powell for an interview on the deficit, bureaucracies and economic recovery.
[Back to In the Media Main Page] [Back to Top]