Women Staff Network
What is the Women Staff Network (WSN)?
The Women Staff Network is an initiative sponsored by the President's Gender Equity Council and the Women's & Gender Studies Program.
• Understand the needs of women staff at Texas Tech university
• Provide professional development opportunities
• Create venues for networking
How can I join?
- Contact Tricia Earl, email@example.com or the Gender Equity Council firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend one of our Spring 2019 events.
- 1.) Pick a date and attend one or more of our events.
- 2.) Register using this Google form.
- 3.) Complete the form and submit.
- February 21, 2019
- 12:00 - 12:50 PM, SUB Matador Room
- May 9, 2019
- 12:00 - 12:50 PM, SUB Red Raider Lounge
- Register here.
• Human Resources (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hr/)
• Career Center (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/careercenter/faculty/index.php)
• Title IX Employees Resources (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hr/TitleIX/)
• Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hr/FLSA/index.php)
• Diversity at Texas Tech (link to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/iduesa/)
WSN (Group Facilitators)
• Tricia Earl, Manager, Women's and Gender Studies Program
• Len Markham, Manager, TTU Library
• Christy Norfleet, Chief Analyst, Hospitality Services
• Dee Nguyen, Recruitment Supervisor, TTU Hospitality Services