In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson to Appear with Chancellor Emeritus Kent Hance Posted: March 6 2015
- Texas Tech Staff and Students Win Local ADDY Awards Posted: March 6 2015
- Board of Regents Designate Three New Horn Professors Posted: March 6 2015
- School of Law Honored by Texas Indigent Defense Commission Posted: March 6 2015
- Food Historian to Speak on Cooking as Art at Texas Tech Posted: March 6 2015