In May 2012, Texas Tech University met all of the necessary criteria for inclusion in the State of Texas' National Research University Fund (NRUF).
This designation will bring additional revenue to the University. In the previous and current fiscal years, Texas Tech has received allocations from NRUF totaling more than $17 million for research support.
This inclusion was an important step in Texas Tech's pathway to become a TierOne university.
It's a great time to be a Red Raider!!
- TechAlert! and Siren Test Scheduled Posted: March 7 2014
- Student Spotlight: Third-Generation Military Family Member Inspired to Serve Posted: March 7 2014
- Women's Studies Program and Louise H. Underwood Center for the Arts Host LUNAFEST 2014 Posted: March 7 2014
- PBS Producer of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood to Visit Texas Tech Posted: March 7 2014
- Texas Tech Professor Discusses Continuing Impact of '12 Years a Slave' Posted: March 6 2014