What You Need To Know
What do you need to do with the graduate school up to and through the graduating semester?
Which steps must be taken to complete the submission of the thesis/dissertation document?
- Masters and Doctoral Thesis-Dissertation Completion Requirements
- Complete the survey of earned Doctorates - Click here
Do I have to bind paper copies of my finished thesis/dissertation?
The Graduate School and Library do NOT require paper copies. Students who want bound copies can find a binding service through a third party. The retail version of the commercial binding previously offered by the library is Thesis-On-Demand.
Additional Information for thesis and dissertation students
- Graduate School Deadlines
- Graduate Writing Center
- The University Writing Center
- Copyright and the doctrine of Fair Use
- Thesis and Dissertation Forms
Important changes for thesis and dissertation forms
For more information please contact Dissertation Supervisor: Allison Belisle (email@example.com) 806.834.5163
AddressAdministration Building 328, Texas Tech University, 2625 Memorial Circle, Lubbock, TX 79409-1030