How to Apply - Spring 2018 Applicants
Before you begin the application process we encourage you to take a moment to go through the following 3-step instructions on how to apply for Spring 2018 term.
Also, please be sure to check the Application Deadline, Graduate School requirements and other important information by visiting the respective page below
Step 1: Apply Texas
- Apply as a new, first-time applicant online for Spring 2018 via ApplyTexas.
Step 2: Application Fee
- Pay your application fee of $60 via ApplyTexas at the time of application submission or by credit card on our website.
Step 3: Application File Upload Portal
- Visit the Graduate Programs Directory to see the application requirements for your prospective program.
- Please submit all application documents to Applicant File Upload Portal. All documents must be PDF files which are no larger than 2MB each. You must have an active eRaider account to access the upload site. If you do not have an active eRaider account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unofficial copies of transcripts, diplomas/degree certificates, and test scores are required for application evaluation purposes.
- If admitted, you will be required to submit official transcripts, diplomas/degree certificates, and test scores.
AS OF APRIL 1, 2017, WE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT ANY UNOFFICIAL WEB PRINTOUT TRANSCRIPTS FROM STUDENT PORTALS FOR APPLICATION PROCESSING PURPOSES. YOU MAY SUBMIT COPIES OF OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES.
- Check your application status often by logging into the Raiderlink Portal's Applications tab.
- After you have applied, you should receive your Raiderlink Portal log-in information between 1-5 days after your new, first-time application has been uploaded to our database.
- If you do not receive the log-in information, please send us an email to email@example.com with your full name, date of birth, term applied to, and program applied to, and we will resend your log-in information.