Welcome to The Anson L. Clark Scholars Program
The Anson L. Clark Scholar Program is an intensive seven week summer research program for twelve highly qualified high school juniors and seniors.
- The Program at Texas Tech University helps the Scholars to have a hands-on practical research experience with outstanding and experienced faculty.
- The Scholars will receive a $500 meal card and room and board will be provided. Scholars are responsible for their transportation to and from the program
- The Program includes fun activities, weekly seminars and field trips.
- Upon completion of a successful project report, the scholar will receive a $750 tax-free stipend.
- This Program provides opportunities for research in all academic areas in the university. (click here for list of all research areas).
- Applicants must be 17 years of age by the program start date, and should graduate in 2021 or 2022. NO EXCEPTIONS - Emails requesting exceptions will not be answered.
- International Students are eligible/welcome to apply.
2021 Summer Program Details
- Program Dates: June 21, 2021 to August 4, 2021 (check in June 20; check out August 5)
- Application Opens: January 1, 2021
February 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST
Interview with Dean Michael San Francisco About the Application Process
- Jan 16, 2019
Texas Tech Dean Gives Insider Advice How To Get Accepted To The Competitive Clark Scholars Program
- Archived News
AddressBox 41017, 1503 Akron Ave. Lubbock, TX 79409