Anson L. Clark Scholars Program Application Details
- Online application (details on how to access the online application are below)
- Essays - Short essays will be required for your application. (Essay prompts and character limits can be found here and can be worked on in advance of application access.)
- High School Transcripts - Transcripts must be uploaded to the application. Any AP Course test scores should be uploaded as well.
- College Admissions Standardized Test Scores - Test scores should be uploaded. (At least a PSAT score is required if SAT scores are not available by the deadline. International students are not required to submit scores.)
- Letters of Recommendation - Three recommendations are required. At least two must be from teachers, and the third can be from a teacher, research mentors, principal investigators or from volunteer organizations. (Instructions will be automatically be sent to referees once their information is input and saved. Recommendations are due two weeks later than the student deadline.)
- List of Top 5 Activities - The student should list within the online application their top five activities. (Please note that an additional resume or list of activities is not allowed.)
*Supplemental information beyond the required application components will not be accepted.
- Click on the Apply Here button. Once redirected to the application site, select the Sign Up link towards the bottom to create an account. An email will be sent with a link to create a password.
- Once an account is created, the applicant can log in.
- Adhere to the application instructions and save each section.
- All transcripts and documents should be uploaded as PDFs.
Application is Closed
The 2022 application will open early January 2022
and will close mid-February 2022.
Please check the website in January for updates.
AddressBox 41017, 1503 Akron Ave. Lubbock, TX 79409