Coronavirus (COVID -19)
Information for Employees
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, President Schovanec has announced policy modifications to allow for remote work for as many Texas Tech employees as possible.
This site is intended to offer guidance and provide resources for both managers and employees. Realizing working remotely during a pandemic is a new situation for most of us, we will continue to evaluate processes and issue further guidance as it becomes available.
COVID-19 Manager's Toolkit
Supervisor and Employee COVID-19 Reporting Procedures
- TTU COVID-19 Reporting Form
- COVID-19 Positive Employee Test Notification and Protocol decision tree
- Employee Guide for Leave, Remote Work, Flexible Schedules, and Temporary Change of Duty Point related to COVID-19 Reasons
- COVID-19 Emergency Leave Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Myths
- Health and Wellness Information
Hiring During COVID-19
Operational Guidelines and Resources