COHS Advising Message to Students
Updated March 2021
Dear College of Human Sciences Students,
We are slowly transitioning to in-person meetings and hope to fully open in-person for Fall 2021. We have missed interacting with our students and we are excited to see you again!
Please continue to make academic advising appointments through appointments.ttu.edu.
In the appointment, please indicate how you would like to pursue advising (choose one method):
- Skype/Zoom or other video conferencing
- Email conversation or instant messaging
- Phone conversation
It is extremely important that you provide your academic advisor with as much information as you believe is relevant.
- Phone number and/or contact information
- Specific reason for the virtual meeting (holds, permits, etc.)
- Questions you would like to ask during the virtual meeting
Your academic advising team is making any necessary adjustments as quickly as possible to make sure the upcoming registration period is successful.
Thank you for your patience with the changes and delays experienced throughout the Texas Tech Community.