College of Human Sciences
Office of Marketing and Communications
We are highlighting how the College of Human Sciences exists to improve and enhance the human condition. Join us on the journey to discover better ways to live.
We believe in living a healthy, fulfilling life. That's why we're discovering better ways to live. Whether that's how we eat, manage finances, or navigate relationships. We are at the forefront of human-centered research and focused on cutting-edge health sciences issues. We're changing the way we see the world through design. We're raising the bar for restaurants and hotels and exploring and setting trends in fashion merchandising. We're finding better ways to understand and teach our children. We're doing all this and more. We're COHS and we're Making Lives Better – We're Improving and Enhancing the Human Condition.
- Born In 1936, Motherless Barbara Ann Hinsley Was Raised by College Students
- Human Sciences Cottage Brings the Past Into the Present
- Human Development & Family Sciences Associate Professor, Dana Weiser, awarded President's Excellence in Gender Equity Award
- Texas Tech and University Medical Center Establish Children's Behavioral Health Clinic
- Texas Tech Hosts Ribbon-Cutting for Nutrition & Metabolic Health Initiative's (NMHI) New Home. NMHI provides cutting-edge research, healthcare education and training, and state-of-the-science clinical and community-based programs.
- Interior Design Professor Debajyoti Pati, Ph.D. to Conduct Groundbreaking Patient and Operational Safety Design Research
- Cotton Grant to Enhance Education Practices for Newly Established Fashion Merchandising Curriculum. The project will focus on cotton in digital formats and sustainability for the fashion merchandising concentration.
- Gift From Moody Foundation to Create World-Class Customer Experience and Innovative Student Learning Opportunities at Skyviews Restaurant
- Assistant Professor Andrew Shin's Nutrition Research Finds Novel Target for Alzheimer's Diagnosis, Treatment
- Personal Financial Planning Student Team Wins 2020 Financial Planning Challenge
- Human Sciences Cottage (Home Management House) Brings the Past Into the Present
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, stories and awards from the college by visiting https://www.depts.ttu.edu/hs/news/.