Obesity Research Cluster
News & Announcements
- New - Spring 2018 Seminar Series Schedule
- Congratulations to the 2016 ORC Poster Competition Winners:
- Jennifer Hewitt, Chemical Engineering, TTU (Mentor: Dr. Siva Vanapalli)
Maliha Munir, Nutritional Sciences, TTU (Mentor: Dr. Shaikh Rahman)
Kandis Wright, Cell Biology & Biochemistry, TTUHSC; (Mentor: Dr. Janette Dufour)
Sumedha Linyage, Plant & Soil Sciences/Fiber & Biopolymer Institute, TTU (Mentor: Dr. Noureddine Abidi)
- Nutritional Science Faculty, Students Win National Conference Awards.
- Nutritional Sciences professor discusses need for better data in Obesity Research.
- None available at this time
Achieve national leadership and recognition in interdisciplinary Obesity research and education.
Develop interdisciplinary basic clinical and community translational research to prevent and treat Obesity along with its related complications, using innovative collaborations and strategic partnerships.
- Integrity & Trust
- Respect for Interdisciplinary Teamwork & Diversity
- Mentoring & Training
- Compassion & Dedication
- Multidisciplinary & Dynamic Knowledge Development and Dissemination