Leadership Development and Agricultural Experiences in Thailand
Students on this program will attend the University Scholars Leadership Symposium in Bangkok, Thailand, plus complete a study tour in advance of the conference.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Thursday, February 8
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- ANSC 4001 & 5001 Special Problems in Animal Science
Estimated Program Fee
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- July 21 - August 12, 2018
- Be sure to review the program itinerary. Please note that this is subject to change.
Program Open to
- All TTU students
For more information:
Contact: April Englishbey
Program Fee Includes
- Conference registration including:
- Participation in all conference activities
- A souvenir T-shirt
- Certificate of participation
- Local transportation for official activities
- Most meals
- Excursions planned after the conference including transportation and entrance fees
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from conference location
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Some meals
- Personal spending money
- Mandatory insurance ($1.76/day)
To continue working on your application click the button and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)