Introduction to Creative Writing in Sevilla
This Seville-based Creative Writing study abroad program offers students an opportunity to live in an amazing Spanish city and practice poetry and nonfiction writing. The program will have a special sports and athletics subject matter, and we will even go to a F.C. Sevilla fútbol match. To add to the excitement, we will have excursions to Granada, Córdoba, Toledo, Segovia, Madrid, and Cádiz, along with a flamenco performance. The program will immerse you in a world of creativity and imagination, literature and language. This course fulfills your language, philosophy, and culture requirement.
To get an idea of what the program is like, review of a video of a previous program Dr. Poch hosted in Sevilla.
Lonely Planet Names Sevilla 2018 Top Destination
Lonely Planet has released its prestigious list of top travel destinations for 2018 and Sevilla is #1! Watch a video about Sevilla to see what awaits you when you study abroad at the Center in Sevilla.
- ENGL 2351: Intro to Creative Writing (Writing Sports)
- This course satisfies the Language, Philosophy, and Culture Requirement for every Texas Tech student.
Estimated Program Fee
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 18-June 3, 2019
Program Open To
- All TTU students
Program Fee Includes
- Seville TTU Center fees
- Ground transportation during program
- Host family-stay including 3 meals/day + weekly laundry
- International health insurance
- Planned excursions including Granada, Madrid, Segovia, Toledo, and Cordoba
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Meals on excursions
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Dr. John Poch
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)