Engineering in Portugal
Study IE 2324 Engineering Economic Analysis in a unique traveling program. Guided by Leon Shturman, students will begin their program in Lisbon, Portugal and continue on to Spain. In Spain, their class will be hosted by the University of Malaga before heading to Tangier, Morocco. Students will have the opportunity to examine other countries' engineering practices while completing an engineering course with a TTU faculty member.
- IE 2324 Engineering Economic Analysis
- Taught by Dr. Leon Shturman
This program has a no-drop policy. Students may not drop courses once the program has begun.
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 23 - July 4, 2019
Program Open To
- Approved TTU Engineering Students
- Students must meet with the International Engineering Programs Staff first before approval.
Program Fee Includes
- Cultural Activities
- Airport Pickup
- Welcome and Farewell Reception
Program Fee Does Not Include
- Texas Tech tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Europe
- Insurance ($2.57/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)