Rawls Business Leadership Program
Students in the Rawls Business Leadership Program traveled to Shanghai, China, during Maymester . The program comprised of over 10 company visits as well as cultural activities including a Shanghai city tour, Chinese Acrobatic Show, and a visit to a traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic. The program culminated with a three-day excursion to Beijing which included two company visits as well as cultural activities like visits to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Great Wall and more.
- Contact CGU for courses offered
- Contact CGU for cost
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- Contact CGU for Program Dates
Program Open to
- Pre-selected students only
Program Fee Includes
- Contact CGU for Details
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Course Books and Materials
- Airfare to/from China
- Students should arrive in Shanghai and depart from Beijing
- Passport Fees
- Most meals
- Personal spending money
- Health insurance ($2.57/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
Students will be selected for this program and once finalized, the list of students will be sent to the Study Abroad Office. Upon receipt, the Study Abroad Office will begin an application for all students selected for the program and email students directly with information about how to complete the application.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Rawls College of Business Center for Global Engagement.
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)