Spain: Design and Decorative Arts
Program Cancelled for Summer 2018
Please note this program has been cancelled for summer 2018.
Lonely Planet Names Sevilla 2018 Top Destination
Lonely Planet has released its prestigious list of top travel destinations for 2018 and Sevilla is #1! Watch a video about Sevilla to see what awaits you when you study abroad at the Center in Sevilla.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Tuesday, January 23
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- ID 3325 Study Tour in Interior Design
- ADM 3325 Study Tour in Apparel Design
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 18 - 29, 2018
Program Open To
- Apparel & Interior Design Students
Program Fee Includes
- Housing including breakfast
- Excursions including transportation, hotels, and entrance fees
- Excursions to include Sevilla, Granada, Cordoba, and Barcelona
- Excursions submit to change
- Orientation upon arrival
- Some meals
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Meals on excursions
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- International health insurance ($1.76/day)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Dr. Ashley Rougeaux-Burnes
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)