English Literature in London
Summer 2019 Program cancelled – please check back for Summer 2020
During this program, you will have the unique opportunity to study English literature in the heart of London. Two courses will be offered by Dr. Kvande, and you have the option of taking one or both classes. A number of excursions and activities are provided, including a visit to the Tower of London and sites important to course readings. Longer excursions will include travel to Bath, Winchester, and Twickenham. Here's your chance to walk in the footsteps of the likes of Jane Austen and Charles Dickens. First 10 students who commit to the program will receive a $500 scholarship! – don't miss out!
- ENGL 2307: Introduction to Fiction
- ENGL 3307: Restoration and Eighteenth-Century British Literature
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information
- First 10 students to commit to the program will receive a $500 scholarship!
- June 3rd - July 4th, 2019
Program Open To
- All Texas Tech Students
For more information:
Contact: Marta Kvande
Program Fee Includes
- Orientation upon arrival in London
- Homestay in residential neighborhood in the inner 3 zones of London. Breakfast 5 days a week and wifi included.
- Oyster Card travel pass for buses and underground train in 3 central zones for duration of program.
- Walking tours such as: Jane Austen's London walking tour, and Mrs.Dalloway themed walking tour
- Admission to the Tower of London, Dickens Museum, performance at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, London Underground Tour and more!
- Excursions offered may include: Bath, Winchestor and Chawton, and Twickenham
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from London
- $125 refundable damage deposit
- Passport Fees
- Most Meals
- Course Books and Materials
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Health Insurance ($2.57/day)
- Personal spending money
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)