Study Abroad in Southeast Asia
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Thursday, February 8
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- HIST 4396: Studies Abroad in Southeast Asia
- HIST 5332: Studies Abroad in Southeast Asia
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- July 10-August 4, 2018
Program Open To
- Preference given to students who have taken HIST 3330 The Vietnam War
- Students must receive approval from the faculty leaders. Students should contact the faculty leaders to express their interest in the program and complete the necessary paperwork.
For more information:
Program Fee Includes
Program Fee Does Not Include
- Texas Tech tuition and fees (6 credit hours)
- Airfare to/from Vietnam
- Passport Fees
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Health Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Personal spending money
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)