Math in Sevilla
During the Math in Sevilla program, students will take standard curriculum courses embedded in the culture of the Spanish city of Sevilla. This program features a Spanish speaking instructor who is familiar with the city and its traditions. There will be excursions giving students the opportunity to incorporate their classes with culture. Spanish summaries may be given at the end of the lectures, allowing student to become familiar with math terminology in a Spanish experience.
- Summer I 2021:
- MATH 2360: Linear Algebra
- MATH 3342: Mathematical Statistics for Engineers & Scientists
- Students should review the Summer 2021 Engineering at the TTU Center in Sevilla program for cost information.
- Process of Paying information.
- Summer I 2021
- May 17 - June 27, 2021
Program Open To
- All TTU students
Program Fee Includes
- Housing (includes utilities, linens & laundry) & Meals (3 per day, 7 days a week)
- Excursions - transportation, hotels, entrance fees
- Seville orientation upon arrival
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (3 or 6 credit hours)
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Meals on excursions
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Summer I : Dr. Jeffrey Lee
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.