Sociology in Sevilla
This program examine various aspects of law, crime, and terrorism in society, specifically, how law is used as a method of social control. This course also examines the social forces, social organizations, culture, and interactions that are involved to change society. Excursions will be coupled with the in-classroom experience and will include a weekend trip to Granada and Cordoba, plus a weekend in Madrid.
Lonely Planet Names Sevilla 2018 Top Destination
Lonely Planet has released its prestigious list of top travel destinations for 2018 and Sevilla is #1! Watch a video about Sevilla to see what awaits you when you study abroad at the Center in Sevilla.
- SOC 3300: International Law & Policing
- SOC 3300: Cross-national Crime & Terrorism
- SOC 4307: Individual Studies in Sociology
- SOC 7000 Research Hours
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 20, 2019 - June 23, 2019
Program Open To
- All TTU students
Program Fee Includes
- Housing (includes utilities, linens & laundry) & Meals (3 per day, 7 days a week)
- Excursions - transportation, hotel and entrance fees
- Seville orientation upon arrival
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (3 credit hours)
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Personal spending money
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Meals on excursions
For more information:
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)