Spanish Wine & Tourism
Join us for a Maymester you will not forget as we travel across the wine regions of Spain to learn how different regions approach their wine making techniques from the vineyard to the bottle. Along the way we have rich cultural experiences by a visit to Vivanco winery which offers art, wine and food experiences in Rioja.
We will learn the nuances behind the Solera system at a sherry bodega in Seville. Learn first-hand how the Andalusians have been making wines for centuries. Travel to Portugal and experience the whitewashed beaches of the fishing villages in Algarve. Students will visit top producers in five different regions of Spain and Portugal wine making as well being exposed to the food and culture of each region. While in Seville, students will stay with a host family, giving them unique insights to the day-to-day life in Andalucia.
Lonely Planet Names Sevilla 2018 Top Destination
Lonely Planet has released its prestigious list of top travel destinations for 2018 and Sevilla is #1! Watch a video about Sevilla to see what awaits you when you study abroad at the Center in Sevilla.
- RHIM 3352: Culture & Cuisine in the Hospitality Industry
- PSS 4001: Wine Production & Culture in Spain
Estimated Program Fee
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 20 - May 30, 2019
Program Open to
- All TTU students
Program Fee includes
- Housing (includes utilities, linens & laundry) & Meals (3 per day, 7 days a week)
- Excursions - transportation, hotels, entrance fees
- Seville orientation upon arrival
Program Fee does not include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Meals on excursions
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students) Continue Your Application (non-TTU students)