The given expense estimates are subject to change. Personal expenses are completely dependent upon the individual. TTU provides high-end estimates using information provided by the program, and costs will vary according to individual spending habits.

Skip to content
Programs : Budget Sheet
The following listing represents the Spring Budget Sheet for European Study Center in Heidelberg, Germany sponsored by CEPA.

Spring Budget Sheet for European Study Center in Heidelberg, Germany sponsored by CEPA

Spring Budget Sheet for European Study Center in Heidelberg, Germany sponsored by CEPA
Budget Item Texas Resident
Education Abroad Fee (Non-Refundable) *   $200.00
RCOBA - Rawls Center for Global Engagement Fee (Rawls College of Business students only) *   $125.00
International Health Insurance *   $309.00
Billable subtotal:  $634.00
Non-Refundable Application Fee   $0.00
Program Provider - Program Deposit   $0.00
Program Provider - Program Fee   $13,490.00
Passport   $160.00
Visa   $71.00
Minimum Amount in Bank Account Required for Visa   $4,225.00
Airfare   $1,200.00
Local Transportation   $400.00
International Student ID Card   $28.00
Meals   $1,400.00
Course Books and Materials   $100.00
Personal Expenses   $2,250.00
Non-billable subtotal:  $23,324.00
Total Financial Aid Eligibility: $23,958.00
The above estimate is for the Spring 2020 semester from January 2, 2020 - May 1, 2020. The above estimate is based on students earning 15 credits.

Includes tuition, transcripts, cultural activities, housing [double occupancy rooms with shared bathrooms and cooking facilities] , free use of campus facilities as ESC - wifi access, computer lab, student lounge, classrooms, orientations, excursions, airport transportation, and some group meals.

Students must obtain a German "student visa". The German government requires proof of sufficient funds of 720 EURO per month.

Last updated on: 7/19/2019
* Billable item

For information about how federal financial aid applies to study abroad, please visit the Financial Resources tab on the TTU Study Abroad website:

For specific questions about your federal financial aid, scholarships, or other financial benefits that apply to educational expenses, students can meet with Ms. Nikki Nordell in the TTU Financial Aid Office. To schedule an appointment, email and include your R number in the body of the email.

For specific questions about your military benefits such as the Hazlewood Act or G.I. Bill, please contact the TTU Military & Veterans Program department for assistance:

For information about setting up a payment plan for the charges placed on your TTU Student Business Services account (billable subtotal), contact TTU Student Business Services: For students participating on an affiliate or exchange program, please contact the program provider or university directly about payment plan availability.

Jan 13, 2020