Students with Disabilities
Please enter the information below and a representative from TTU K-12 will contact you shortly.
While we strive to offer an education to as many students with various needs and backgrounds as possible, our program is a rigorous one. Please note that distance education presents different challenges than those inherent in traditional classroom-based instruction, and the curriculum is reading and writing intensive.
The students who usually excel in our program are good at managing their own time and take initiative on their work.
That being said, TTU K-12 strives to offer exceptional education programs that meet the needs of students with disabilities for those who meet the following criteria:
- The student's IEP does not require TTU K-12 to significantly modify its education program AND
- The student's IEP reflects that TTU K-12 is an appropriate placement and is the student's least restrictive environment.
- Information regarding available disability accommodations should be obtained before enrolling in a course or CBE.
- A student requesting accommodations must submit either a current (within the last three years), signed Individual Education Plan (IEP) from the Admission, Review and Dismissal (ARD) committee report or a 504 Accommodation Form from the public school district in which the student is currently (or was previously) enrolled, describing any special considerations necessary to take a course and/or exams.
- Accommodations applied to one course do not automatically apply to other courses. Please be specific in which courses you're requesting accommodations for.