Spring 2022 Instructional Plan & Health and Safety Guidance
We are very pleased to continue standard operating conditions at the Law School for the spring 2022 semester.
An overwhelming majority of our spring courses will be in person. The spring course schedule—with face-to-face and online modalities noted—can be found here.
The Law School continues to operate under the health and safety protocols following guidance from main campus.
We strongly encourage all students to do the following:
- Get vaccinated if you have not already done so. (Vaccinations are available at Student Health Services by appointment.)
- Stay safe by wearing a face-covering inside the law building, especially if you are unvaccinated, and also by washing your hands regularly and using the sanitizing supplies readily available in the building.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well and wear a mask when around others. Do not attend class, work, or social functions.
- Notify Associate Dean Sofia Chapman immediately on COVID-related matters at firstname.lastname@example.org, including if you are feeling ill with symptoms that could be COVID-19, experience an exposure to COVID-19, or test positive for COVID-19. The Law School will provide you with additional guidance and support, and work with your instructors on any attendance issues.
- Follow the University's requirement to report immediately a positive test for COVID-19 through the student reporting link found on this page.