TEXAS TECH LAW PRODUCES OUTSTANDING LAYWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE HIGHEST TRADITIONS OF EITHICS AND LEADERSHIP.
Graduates leave Texas Tech Law with the knowledge, experience, and qualifications necessary to compete for the most sought-after employment opportunities.
- We are ranked 12th in the nation by Reuters for 2021 gold standard graduate employment, the highest of any Texas law school.
- Our legal writing specialty program is ranked#21 in the 2022 U.S. News & World Report, the highest of any Texas law school.
- We have an outstanding two-year bar pass rate of 96.61%.
Texas Tech Law students have significant opportunities to develop lawyering skills that play an important role in the making of a competent practitioner and advocate.
- We are the only school in the country to be ranked in the top ten every year since the American Bar Association's Competitions Championship Ranking began.
- 58 Texas Tech law students were selected for publication—both externally and in the Law School's two journals since 2019.
- Our advocacy teams have won over 50 national and international championships.
- Our robust clinical program truly impacts the lives of others.
Texas Tech Law students get to know each other personally and get to know the faculty and staff. This sense of community among students and the dedication of faculty creates an environment of respect that culminates in producing respectful students and lawyers.
- The Class of 2025, which has a median LAST score of 157 and median GPA of 3.64, is a wonderfully diverse group with 37% students of color and 20% first-generation college students.
- We have a new Civil Rights & Anti-Discrimination Law Concentration designed for law students who are interested in topics related to civil rights and anti-discrimination.
- Our students provided 17,717 total hours of pro bono and public service in 2021-2022.
- We have more than 25 community-oriented, student-driven organizations that enrich the legal education and experience for everyone at Texas Tech Law and in the Lubbock community.
With quality students, talented faculty, and devoted staff, Texas Tech Law School produces gifted attorneys who practice across the state, region, and country.
Visit our YouTube channel to find more videos highlighting our tremendous successes and outstanding students.