Goals and Services of OASP
The main goal of the Office of Academic Success Programs is to provide all Tech Law students with the appropriate and effective resources that will enhance their learning experiences and promote success in law school.
What Should You Do
- Attend the workshops that are provided each semester on study techniques and other topics.
- Meet individually with the Assistant Dean for Academic Success Programs to discuss your learning preferences and how to apply them to your law school studies.
- Meet individually with the Assistant Dean for Academic Success Programs to discuss any areas of difficulty, such as reading and briefing cases or exam-taking, to find efficient and effective techniques.
- First-year students should attend specialized tutoring sessions directed by faculty-hired upper-division students.
- Share your experiences and suggestions with the Assistant Dean for Academic Success Programs to help us provide the best services possible for all students.