...Conferences, receptions, meetings, and more!
9 am - 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Events are not permitted in this space outside of those hours.
Room Setup & Capacity
Please read the Events Information web page to learn more about different styles.
- 70 seats
- 40 seats
- 8 linear lecture tables - 5 seats per table
- Group (square table):
- 42 seats
- 7 combined tables - 6 seats per table
- Group (round table):
- 48 seats
- 6 round tables - 8 seats per table
- 28 seats
- 4 sides - 7 seats per side
- 21 seats
- 3 sides - 7 seats per side
- Video Projector and Screen
- Windows PC
- Wireless Mouse / Keyboard at Lectern
- Wireless PowerPoint Slide Advancer
Note: If you plan to use audio visual equipment, a TTU Library Media Specialist must be present to run the equipment. On the "Request Event Space" form, there is a place to select whether or not you plan to use AV equipment. If selected, we will then check with our Media Specialist to see if they are available.
Events requiring AV equipment may need to be scheduled for an alternative day or time if one of our specialists are not available at the original time.