- Cost: The cost associated with projects is based on the price of material we use for
printing and a standard project fee. This amount is due when picking up an item.
- Standard ABS: $.10 cents per gram of material + $1 bed fee ($2 bed fee if using the 508 printer).
- Flexible: $.30 cents per gram of material + $1 bed fee.
- Ultimaker: $.30 cents per gram of material + $1 bed fee.
- Vinyl cutter and laser etcher: material cost + $1 project fee.
- For research or organizational projects, please speak with Ryan Cassidy in the Makerspace.
- All filament will be provided by the Library Makerspace, users may not bring or use their own filament in the printers.
- Files must be submitted in .stl format.
- Submitted file must be ready for printing. Staff will not modify a print file.
- Staff may reject a file if the file is not ready for printing.
- Library Makerspace staff reserves the right to refuse any print based on technical
or content attributes. Examples of content that will not be scanned or printed may
include, but are not limited to:
- Content or objects that are illegal or harmful
- Content or objects that may be construed as having intent to harm
- Content or objects that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of a third party
- Content or objects that may damage the equipment during scanning or printing.
- Users agree to the following when submitting a file or using the equipment in the
- By submitting content or objects, the user agrees to assume all responsibility for, and shall hold the Library Makerspace harmless in, all matters related to patented, trademarked or copyrighted materials.
- The Library Makerspace is not responsible for any damage, loss, or security of data arising from the use of its computers or equipment, nor for the functionality or quality of content produced.
- The Library Makerspace reserves the right to refuse the use of equipment or production of any content at any time at the discretion of Library Makerspace staff.
If you have any questions regarding the policies on this page, please contact Ryan Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-834-4013.