Graduate Workshop Certification Program
Jan. 10, 2018
Attend 8 of 10 workshops and receive a certificate certifying your proficiency in research strategies. All workshops will be held from 2-4 p.m. on Friday afternoons in Library Instruction Lab 150, beginning Jan. 19.
Jointly sponsored by Texas Tech University Libraries and the Graduate School. The 10 workshops include:
· Best Practices in Library Research - Jan. 19
· How to Do a Literature Review - Jan. 26
· Publishing Your Research - Feb. 2
· Poster Presentation Workshop - Feb.9
· Managing Your Citations - Feb. 16
· Identifying Grants for Research and Project Funding - Feb. 23
· Managing Your Research Data - March 2
· Predatory Publishing - March 9
· Altmetrics - March 23
· Copyright and Fair Use - March 30
You only need to attend 8 of the 10 workshops to be eligible for the certificate.
Click here to register for workshops.
For more information, contact:
Graduate Student Services Librarian