Goin' Band from Raiderland
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: 806.742.2272
2020 GOIN' BAND SEASON UPDATE
Click on the link below for continuous updates to the 2020 Goin' Band season. The protocols for rehearsals and performances are based on current information. We will update the information contained in the link below as we continue to monitor state and local regulations and our own public health assessment. (Last updated August 6.)
SUMMER BAND | SATURDAY, AUGUST 15-22, 2020
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR GOIN' BAND 2020
IMPORTANT: Read through the INFORMATION PACKET prior to filling out the Registration Form.
Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, April 1 - Goin' Band 2020 Registration opens
- Monday, June 1 - Audition material becomes available
- Mini Camp Dates
- Saturday, July 11 - Virtual Mini Camp #1
- Saturday, July 18 - Virtual Mini Camp #2
- Sunday, July 19 - Virtual Mini Camp #3
- Saturday, August 15 - Audition Videos due by 5:00 pm
- Please see the
- Friday, August 21 - Clothing Orders Close at 11:59 pm
- NOTE: If clothing is not purchased before this deadline, then you will not have the mandatory clothing needed to begin band. Please come prepared.
ABOUT THE GOIN' BAND
Established in 1925, the Goin' Band from Raiderland is the oldest student organization on campus. Proud to uphold the traditions of Texas Tech University, the Goin' Band is committed to performing exciting field shows that connect with all generations, as well as providing music to promote school spirit and enhance the game day experience! Representing nearly every major available at the university, the 400+ members of the Goin' Band from Raiderland seek to entertain and inspire.