SPRING 2021 WIND/PERCUSSION AUDITIONS INFORMATION
****Spring 2021 auditions UPDATE****
Submissions due by January 11, 2021, 5:00 PM (C.T.)
Due to the situation with COVID -19 and for the guaranteed safety of faculty, staff
and students, we have decided to move all of our band audition procedures online
for Spring 2021.
The process is simple and quick! Here's how it will work!
1. Click below on the tab pertaining to your instrument for audition materials.
2. Click on this link tab and fill out Google Form. https://forms.gle/3YpNAqtAT1i4f1ZH6
*ALL band students, SWE, SB, and CB must fill out this form.
3. Important: Recordings must be done in one take and non-edited with face, fingers, and keys visible at all times. There will be places for you to submit within your Google Form and explained in the tutorial. Tip: make a short practice video and ensure your sound is best for your particular space and instrument before submitting the final video
4. If you are auditioning for a concert ensemble, you may submit one video and record the second audition at a different time. You simply go back into the Google Form and update with the second audition submission.
- Concert Bands audition deadline is: January 11, 2021, 5:00 PM (C.T)
- University Band: This ensemble (MUEN 3103 204) is open to all and is non-auditioned. Students can sign up using CRN 35578.
- Please prepare the following Flute Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Oboe Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Clarinet Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Bass Clarinet Excerpts for Audition
Please prepare the following Bassoon Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Saxophone Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Horn Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Trombone Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Bass Trombone Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Euphonium Excerpt for Audition
- Please prepare the following Tuba Excerpts for Audition
- Please prepare the following Percussion Excerpt for Audition