If you are interested in applying for a position as a telephone interviewer in the ESRL, please read the following information:
- Telephone interviewers must be TTU undergraduate or graduate students.
- Telephone interviewers are hired as part-time employees and are not eligible for benefits such as vacation, sick leave or health insurance.
- The ESRL cannot guarantee steady work. There may be stretches when there is no work available.
- The starting pay rate for an interviewer is $8.50 per hour.
- Interviewers are paid on the 10th and 25th of each month.
- Interviewers are expected to regularly work weekend shifts.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a clear speaking voice. Spanish speakers are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete an application, stop by Holden Hall Room 112A and pick one up Monday through Friday between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Or you can complete an application online, print it, and bring it to Holden Hall Room 112A. View the Telephone Interviewer Application Form.
Earl Survey Research Lab
AddressTexas Tech University 112A Holden Hall Boston & Akron Streets, Lubbock, TX 79409-1015
PhoneDirectors Phone 806.834.7364 Supervisors Phone 806.742.4319