Academic Affairs Resources and Information For Covid-19 Response
Summer 2021 is planned to have more in-person class sections while also including many online course options. In-person classes, where practicable, will utilize social distancing allowing 50% of the normal seating capacity in a classroom, and perhaps more in some instructional spaces. By Fall 2021, most TTU courses will be in-person with 100% of normal seating capacity. Nonetheless, faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to stay updated on guidance related to COVID-19. Though not exhaustive, here is a list of institutional resources:
- Faculty/Instructor Frequently Asked Questions
- Institutional Updates and Guidance Related to COVID-19
- Student Affairs Updates Related to COVID-19
- International Affairs Updates Related to COVID-19
- eLearning Information Related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Guidance for Researchers
- For questions about Commencement, contact Vice Provosts Darryl James or Melanie Hart.
- For other student-related academic affairs and services, please contact Interim Vice Provosts Jaclyn Cañas-Carrell or Mitzi Lauderdale.