Artist Talk and Roundtable Discussion
Panel on Creative Process
Bruce Munro, renowned British artist, will discuss his interest in light and engage the audience with his artworks in several countries, including Field of Light and Ferryman's Crossing.
Following his talk, a panel will discuss his art and the process of creativity as it can apply to art and science. This discussion will welcome questions and comments from the audience.
- Bruce Munro, artist
- Andy Wilkinson, artist in residence The Southwest Collection, Texas Tech Libraries, and convener of the Creative Process Commons
- Prof. Michelle Pantoya, J. W. Wright Regents Endowed Chair Professor, Texas Tech Mechanical Engineering Department
- Prof. Dominick Casadonte Jr, Texas Tech Chemistry and Biochemistry Department, and director STEM-CORE
- Ra Inta, TTU Post-Doctoral Research Associate in Physics
- Gary Morgan, executive director Museum of Texas Tech University
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
June 4, 2017
Museum of Texas Tech University, Helen Devitt Jones Auditorium
Schedule of Events
- 2:00 p.m. Bruce Munro's public talk
- 3:00 p.m Roundtable discussion and audience Q&A
- 4:00 p.m. Refreshments
Munro's installation artwork, Ferryman's Crossing, will be available for viewing.