PSS Resource Guide
Below are resources for PSS faculty, staff and students.
- Please contact our Business Coordinator, Victoria Murdock for directions on the required forms to complete for employment.
Link to: TTU HR Employee Forms Page
Everyone is required to complete Lab Safety, Safety Awareness and COVID19 Training prior to starting work.
Where to sign up for training:
Visit the TTU EHS Safety Training webpage and click on "Request Training" on the right hand side. Select the trainings required by your supervisor. You will receive email instruction on how to complete the training you request.
Link to: TTU EHS Safety Training Webpage
- Once you have completed a training, download the pdf certificate and and email the electronic copy to Victoria Murdock.
Procurement Card Purchases:
- Some items are not allowed on p-cards.
- Other items must be only purchased through mandatory contracts.
Procurement Card Receipts:
- Must be submitted along with a completed PSS P-card Form for each receipt on a weekly basis to our Business Coordinator,Donna Cantu or her mailbox.
When you receive any packages that you have ordered through Tech Buy:
- On the packing slip, please circle the items that you have received and make any notes on the items that were not received.
- Return the completed packing slip to Donna Cantu in PSS main office, BPS122E or her mailbox.
Link to: PSS P-card Form
Link to: Staples Order Form
Link to: TTU Tax Exempt Letter
Travel request forms must be submitted to Donna Cantu:
- Two weeks prior for domestic travel.
- 30 days prior for international travel.
Link to: PSS Travel Request Form
Building and Key Access
- For building keys and eRaider ID card access, contact Victoria Murdock.
- For routine repairs or building maintenanace needs, contact Victoria Murdock
- For emergencys such as Water Leaks, Saftey Hazards, etc., call BMC directly: 806.742.4677.
Student Programs & Enrollment Services
- All items related to PSS Academic needs contact our Lead Academic Advisor, Diann Merriman.
Faculty Promotion & Tenure
- Third Year Review (TYR) of Tenure-Track Faculty: Procedure Flowchart