A strong alumni base provides Rawls College graduates valuable resources for post-graduation success. In an effort to strengthen our alumni network in local communities, the Rawls College is pleased to announce the launch of the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network. Rawls Raiders will provide networking opportunities and will grow our alumni presence in targeted cities across Texas. Rawls Raiders will also enable alumni to stay connected to the college by mentoring and participating in activities with current Rawls students.
Grow your professional network.
Networking is key to success in business. With over 42,000 alumni worldwide, the Rawls Raiders offers many opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Enhance the value of your degree.
Your degree is a lifelong asset; you will continue to benefit from your Rawls College experience long after graduation. An active alumni network supports the college's effort to be ranked as a top business school, thereby enhancing the value of your degree.
Being an active member of Rawls Raiders provides opportunities to stay engaged with the Rawls College. Receive updates about local and regional events as well as opportunities to engage with current students.
- September 14th, 2017 Rawls Raiders in Dallas Social
- September 21st, 2017 Rawls Raiders in Fort Worth Happy Hour
- September 21st, 2017 Join Us for Happy Hour as Texas Tech Comes to Houston
- September 23rd, 2017 MBA for Working Professionals
- September 30th, 2017 Rawls Raiders Ft. Worth Participate in Rahr Oktoberfest Run
- October 18th, 2017 Rawls Raiders in Fort Worth Happy Hour
About the Program
Minimum annual contribution of $35.
Stay Connected After Graduation
For more information, contact a representative from the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network Board in your location. For general inquiries or to start a chapter, contact: