Are You Taking Full Advantage of Rawls Support Services?
Undergraduate Services Center
It's never too early to begin preparation for the new semester. Our Undergraduate Services Center provides advice on the registration process:
- Schedule an appointment with your major advisor at http://undergrad.ba.ttu.edu.
- Check your registration date on Raiderlink.
- Check your holds weekly before preregistration begins.
- Use Schedule Builder to make your spring 2014 schedule.
Please see the official 2013-2014 Academic Calendar for upcoming deadlines.
Center for Global Engagement
Explore. Dream. Discover. To schedule an appointment to discuss your international experience, visit the CGE website.
Note upcoming Study Abroad deadlines:
- SACS deadline: October 3rd by 5:00pm
- Spring Study Abroad Deadline: October 31 by 5:00pm
Career Management CenterBecome #RawlsReady! Visit the CMC website to view the Fall 2013 Schedule of Events.
Snyder Communications Skills Center
The Snyder Communication Skills Center is your "one-stop-shop" for all things business communication. Visit Snyder Communications for a complete list of services.
- Did you know that you can get help with your writing assignments at the SCSC?
- Did you know that you can practice your presentation in our private, state-of-the-art taping rooms at the SCSC?
- Did you know that the SCSC can help you with your grad school essays and scholarship applications?
- Did you know that all the consultants in the SCSC are business communication instructors?
- Did you know that the SCSC's services are free to all RCOBA students?
Our hours this semester are M, 9-4; T, 9-12, 2-4; W, 9-4; R, 10-11:30, 2-4; F, 9-2
Business Administration Computing Services
BACS is a support service dedicated to helping you get technically connected to Rawls. From anything from computer connections and printing assistance, they are available to assist you in your news. For tips and frequently asked questions, please visit the corresponding website below:
tags: College News