Fifteen Rawls College of Business faculty and staff members were honored with the Texas Tech University Mortar Board "Apple Polishing" recognition. Recipients of this award were selected by current Mortar Board members for their commitment to academic excellence and integrity, and the roles they played in positively impacting student growth.
Congratulations to the following Rawls College faculty and staff members for this honor:
- Dean Lance Nail, CFA
- Charles Frisbie, M.Ed. – Area of Energy, Economics and Law
- Francisco Delgadillo, Ph.D. – Area of Information Systems and Quantitative Sciences
- Geleah Sharp, M.Ed. – Undergraduate Services Center
- Jeff Mercer, Ph.D. – Area of Finance
- Jerome Schuetzeberg, J.D. – Area of Energy, Economics and Law
- Jerry Stevens, MBA – Area of Management
- Kellie Estes – Area of Energy, Economics and Law
- Laura Cardella, Ph.D. – Area of Finance
- Mayukh Dass, Ph.D. – Area of Marketing
- Mike Eriksen, Ph.D. – Area of Finance
- Rodney Thomas, Ph.D. – Area of Marketing
- Russell McInturff, J.D. – Area of Energy, Economics and Law
- Shannon Rinaldo, Ph.D. – Area of Marketing
- Terry McInturff, J.D. – Area of Energy, Economics and Law
Honorees were recognized during the Texas Tech men's basketball game against Oklahoma State on Saturday, Feb. 28.
Mortar Board seeks to enhance the ideals of scholarship, leadership, and service on college campuses throughout the United States. The Texas Tech Forum Chapter, established in 1927, believes strongly in these ideals and desires to support students who exemplify scholarship, leadership, service, and other noble traits. For 2014-15, Texas Tech's Forum Chapter is comprised of 15 Rawls students.
This supports the efforts outlined in the Rawls College of Business Strategic Plan. Learn more about the LEADER 2020 Strategic Plan and follow our progress on Twitter at #RawlsLeads.