The Rawls College of Business would like to congratulate 27 members who completed their second, and final, year of the Texas Tech School of Banking. The School of Banking, which recently held its 42nd annual session, educates tomorrow's community banking leaders and provides practical, real-world insight which can be used in their current roles.
The Advisory Board for the School Extends Congratulations to the 2015 School of Banking Graduates:
- Ryan Atkins, Happy State Bank
- Keith Barbour, ABC Bank
- Scott Bearden, First Bank Texas
- Ashley Clement, State National Bank
- Kelly Corbett, First State Bank
- Tammy Crabb, First National Bank of Ballinger
- Holly Darby, Security Bank
- Sean Doyle, Texas First Bank
- Chad Eckermann, Industry State Bank
- Mark Friedrich, Fayetteville Bank
- Malessa Gonzalez, PlainsCapital Bank
- Megan Holland, First State Bank
- Duane Jones, Heritage USA Federal Credit Union
- Barry Keller, Legend Bank, N.A.
- Rocio Lucio, Frost Bank
- Amber Miles, Happy State Bank & Rawls College of Business
- Natalie Miller, FDIC
- Paul Montgomery, Bank of the Panhandle
- Tina Morgan, First State Bank
- Chad Moss, First State Bank
- Jennifer Nelms, First Federal Community Bank, SSB
- Lisa Phillips, Bank of the Panhandle
- John Schuster, The Hondo National Bank
- Matthew Smith, Happy State Bank
- Brad Stuteville, FirstCapital Bank
- Toby Torres, First Financial Bank
- Kyle Whisenhunt, First Financial Bank
With the education they received throughout the two-year School, these bankers acquired industry-specific skills, tools and necessary perspective in order to both advance their personal careers and sustain success for their financial institutions.
For more information regarding the Texas Tech School of Banking, visit ttubankschool.ba.ttu.edu or contact Stephanie Bohn at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view photos from this year's School of Banking, visit the Rawls College's Flickr account.This supports the efforts outlined in the Rawls College of Business Strategic Plan. Learn more about the LEADER 2020 Strategic Plan and follow our progress on Twitter at #RawlsLeads.