In-person research activities (recruitment, consent, data collection, analysis) with a participant, another research team member, or liaison cannot resume until you have approval from the Office of Research & Innovation.
- Application to Request In-Person Research Activities
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Researchers
- Human Subject Research Guidelines
- Clarification of Requests for Return to Face-to-Face Human Subjects Research
- Modifications to an Approved "Start/Restart Request" -- To modify an approved "Request to Start/Restart On-Campus Research, Creative and
Scholarly Activity", researchers may email updates and changes to Ms. Moriah Gonzales
(email@example.com). The email should contain a brief summary of the changes
and then list the specific modifications being made in the request.
- These changes/additions might include: names, R#s, personal phone numbers, and emails for team members; locations and sites; target populations; screening and cleaning procedures; PPE equipment; etc.
- Please note modifications to an approved IRB protocol must be done through Cayuse IRB.
For any specific questions related to human subject research and COVID-19, please contact Dr. CassiDe Street at firstname.lastname@example.org.