6th Annual ORI Meeting
May 12, 2021
Abstract Submission: Guidelines and Instructions
- Abstract submission are closed.
- Submit video link here.
GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS:
ORI 2021 abstract submissions must be submitted through the ORI 2021 Abstract Submission website. All abstracts must be carefully edited and submitted in English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- Authors: The presenting author must submit the Abstract as first author. Co-authors can be included on the abstract.
- Revisions: Revisions will not be accepted. Please proofread abstract submissions carefully.
Abstracts will be published verbatim using the text and author information provided during abstract submission.
- Abstract Title: The abstract title should be entered in Title Case and be short and specific. The abstract title has a character limit of 150 characters not including spaces.
- Presentation Type: Oral presentations only in 2021. Selected abstracts will be provided instructions
to prepare and submit a 5 minute oral presentation.
- Abstract: The abstract has a word limit of 250 words. Each abstract should be formatted using
- Objectives - State the precise objective, the specific hypothesis to be tested, or both.
- Methods - Provide a clear, concise description of specific methods, including research design.
- Results - Report the most important findings, including results of statistical analyses.
- Conclusions - Summarize in a couple sentences the primary outcomes of the study, including their potential significance (avoid generalizations) and impact.
- Funding Sources - Funding sources (organizations, institutions, agencies) for the research included in the abstract should be listed.
- Keywords: Presenting authors must provide at least three keywords associated with the content area of the abstract to assist with programming at ORI 2021.
Supporting images, tables, and graphs will not be accepted with abstracts.
When using abbreviations for compounds, the full name should be spelled out the first time it is mentioned.
Accepted abstracts will be judges & top winners will be given monetary awards.