Social Innovation Challenge
Be the Change You Wish to See!
Calling all entrepreneurs and innovators with new venture ideas that create change and make a social impact. The selected venture will be a part of the TTU Accelerator Program and receive $25K, mentorship, and access to co-working space to help them develop into thriving, sustainable ventures that make a measurable impact!
What is a Social Innovation?
A novel solution to a social problem that is more efficient and sustainable for which the value created supports society as a whole.
Who Should Apply?
Entrepreneurs with new venture ideas or existing non-profits or for-profits who are creating new innovative ways to solve a social issue.
How Do I Apply?
- Print and review guidelines for the TTU Accelerator Program.
- Review FAQs for the TTU Accelerator Program.
- Create a profile and finish the application.
- Resume of Founder/ Executive Director/ Innovator
- One-page executive summary
- Business plan
- Pitch Deck
- 60-second pitch video
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Attend the Social Innovation Challenge Hub Camp Workshop on Friday, January 28th, 2022 from 3pm-5pm to help guide you to submit a competitive application.
- Submit application by February 22nd, 2022.
- Schedule a meeting with a Hub mentor early to help guide you prior to submitting your application.