Applications Open on August 1st, 2022!
The Texas Tech Accelerator program is designed to help faculty, students, and other entrepreneurs in the region launch startup companies or discover licensing opportunities based on inventions and university technology. Participating in the Texas Tech Accelerator is based on an application process that begins the previous spring. Participating companies have access to funding support, $25,000 grants, co-working space, and mentors during the yearlong process.
How Do I Apply?
- Print and review guidelines for the TTU Accelerator Program.
- Review FAQs for the TTU Accelerator Program.
- Create a profile and finish the application.
- Resume of Founder
- One-page executive summary
- Business plan
- Pitch Deck
- 60-second pitch video
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Attend the Hub Camp Workshop to help guide you to submit a competitive application.
- Submit application by February 28th, 2023.
- Schedule a meeting with a Hub mentor early to help guide you prior to submitting your application.