TTU Accelerator Program
Win $25k to ACCELERATE your startup!
APPLY BY FEBRUARY 21 TO BE A PART OF OUR NEXT COHORT!
As it's been said, it takes a village to raise a child. Here at the Hub, we believe it takes a community to support a startup!
The Texas Tech Accelerator Program fosters a unique, diverse environment that supports entrepreneurs launching innovative startups. Our ecosystem of iTTU Mentors and resources give Accelerator teams the tools to build and sustain successful ventures.
A cohort of up to 9 teams will be selected to participate in the year-long program. Each cohort of startup teams is focused around creating new technologies, innovative products and services, and solutions to social challenges that solve today's problems. Meet the 7th Cohort of the Texas Tech Accelerator Program!
Who can apply?
We are looking for the most promising, coachable startup teams with high growth potential! At least one team member must be 18-years old or older.
Not affiliated with Texas Tech University? No worries! Applications are open to the public. Don't have a formed company? Not a problem! Our program leads you through the process of forming a business entity. Got more questions? Read our FAQs or contact Ryan Bain for any questions or concerns regarding the program.
Why should you apply?
- $25k in startup funding
- Introduction to potential sources of early-stage capital through our network of connections and free access to an investor database
- Access to additional funding opportunities from Innovation Hub's program pipeline
- Receive marketing and business planning support from Accelerator Program graduates and Innovation Hub tenants, including Campus Live Media, Pebble Plan, and Flint Avenue Marketing.
- iTTU Mentors from premier professional support firms (attorneys, accountants, etc.) (valued at approx. $250 per hour)
- Intensive monthly business bootcamps
- Access to regional business and technology events through our thriving innovation ecosystem.
How do you sign-up?
The program is divided into two tracks: innovative enterprises and social innovative ventures. Teams looking to launch innovative enterprises, aka companies that seek a profit from their product or service, can apply to the program through the Texas Tech Accelerator Competition.
Likewise, teams interested in launching ventures that create change and make a social impact can apply to the program through the Social Innovation Challenge.
Choose your path to the Accelerator Program by clicking the buttons below to learn more about each competition.