Application Requirements, At-A-Glance
- Executive Summary Narrative (3 page max)
- A one-minute elevator pitch video
- A pitch (presentation) deck based on the competition rules and guidelines
- All Finalist are REQUIRED to attend Pitch Scrubs and Tech Check Da
How to Get Started
To get started, an important first step is to establish one member of the team as a dependable startup "captain" to manage all communications and logistics for the company and correspondence with Hub staff.
- Print and review rules and guidelines
- Create a profile and finish the application
- Upload Requirements: resume, one-page executive summary, and presentation/pitch deck
- Download templates and meet a Hub mentor/advisor
Attend Hub Camp to learn best practices for creating your executive summary, pitch deck and one-minute video. You will also be connected to iTTU mentors that can help perfect your pitch!
Idea Competition- Upload your one-minute video to apply for the Idea Competition. First Place is awarded $2,000, 2nd place $1,000, and 3rd place $500. 1st Place Winner will be automatically be invited as a top 10 finalists in the iLaunch Competition.