Virtual iLaunch Competition, February 12th 2:30pm-5:00pm!
Application Requirements, At-A-Glance
- Executive Summary Narrative (3 page max)
- A one-minute elevator pitch video
- A pitch (presentation) deck based on the competition rules and guidelines
- Completed Business Model Canvas
- All finalist are REQUIRED to attend Pitch Scrubs and Tech Check Day
How to Get Started
To get started, an important first step is to establish one member of the team as a dependable startup "captain" to manage all communications and logistics for the company and correspondence with Hub staff.
- Print and review rules and guidelines
- Create a profile and finish the application
- Upload Requirements: resume of CEO/Team Captain, executive summary, presentation/pitch deck, Business Model Canvas, and URL video link
- Download templates and meet a Hub mentor/advisor
Attend Hub Camp to learn more about the Business Model Canvas and best practices for a competitive application. You will also be connected to iTTU mentors that can help perfect your pitch!
Idea Competition- Upload your one-minute video to apply for the Idea Competition. First Place is awarded $2,000, 2nd place $1,000, and 3rd place $500. 1st Place Winner will automatically be invited as a top 10 finalists in the iLaunch Competition.
Ideation Program Director
Pitch Video Sample 1
Pitch Video Sample 2