RISE Peer Educators
RISE Peer Educators are a dedicated team of brilliant minds and fearless leaders. This group of select students assists RISE in outreach, programming & events, and facilitating our workshops.
Interested in applying? Here's what you need to know. RISE Peer Educators will be required to:
- Attend meetings every other week
- Attend 'in-service' training at least once a semester
- Facilitate workshops and participate in outreach events
- Attend training each semester
- Maintain a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- Must be Enrolled Texas Tech University student or TTU affiliate
- Please fill out this online application form.
- Final applicants will be a full-fledged member in the following semester.
Questions? E-mail Kelsey Lueck, Violence Prevention Specialist.
Learn more about Global Peer Educators here.