RISE Peer Educators
RISE Peer Educators are a dedicated team of brilliant minds and fearless leaders whose main priority is promoting healthy lifestyles and educating their peers. This group of select students assist RISE in outreach, programming & events, and facilitating workshops.
RISE Peer Educators will be a paid position starting fall 2020. The time commitment is approximately 20 hours per month. Peer Educators have the opportunity to attend and present at the national Peer Educator conference each October.
Interested in applying? Here's what you need to know. RISE Peer Educators will be required to:
- Attend mandatory training two weeks before the start of fall classes
- Participate in Welcome Week events
- Attend meetings every other week
- Complete office hours and campus outreach weekly
- Facilitate workshops and participate in outreach events
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Please return to this site on March 1st when applications for fall 2020 will open!
- Email email@example.com for more information on the peer education program.
Learn more about Global Peer Educators here.