RISE Peer Educators
RISE Peer Educators are a dedicated team of brilliant minds and fearless leaders. This group of select students assists RISE in outreach, programming & events, and facilitating our workshops.
Interested in applying? Here's what you need to know. RISE Peer Educators will be required to:
- Attend meetings every other week
- Facilitate workshops and participate in outreach events
- Attend training each semester
- Maintain a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- Please fill out this online application form and we will call you to schedule a phone interview
- Final applicants will be asked to give a 5-minute presentation on one of RISE's topic area
Questions? E-mail Brittany Todd, RISE Director.