The Diversity Committee shall be comprised of a minimum of five members. The duties of the committee shall be to raise awareness and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion for the staff of Texas Tech University. Support all opportunities across campus in which staff can learn and discuss a variety of multicultural, social issues to enhance both professional and personal growth.
R.E.D. Talks Logo Redesign Contest
Undergraduate and graduate students: Enter the Diversity Committee's R.E.D. Talks logo redesign contest!
For more information about the R.E.D. Talks Series, please click the image above.
To view previous R.E.D. Talks, visit the Staff Senate YouTube channel.
STAFF SENATE YOUTUBE
To see upcoming diversity events on campus, please use the links below:
- Raquel Gonazles (Clerical and Secretarial)
- Carol Bonner (Other Professionals)
- Lauren McDonald (Technical and Paraprofessionals)
- Amy Prause (Technical and Paraprofessionals)
- Charity Martinez (Other Professionals)
- Elizabeth Carroll (Other Professionals)
Would you like to be a member of this committee? Sign up online!
TTU Staff Senate
AddressBox 45040, Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, TX 79409