Scholarship & Awards
The Scholarship and Awards committee shall be comprised of a minimum of five staff senate members. The duties of the committee shall be to administer the Fall, Spring, and Summer scholarship applications. This includes reviewing, rating, and awarding the TTU scholarships on behalf of Staff Senate. All staff employees enrolled in Texas Tech University courses are eligible for the Staff Senate Scholarship.
The committee shall also review nominations for the Staff Senate Distinguished Staff Award. The employee nominations criteria is located on the HR website. After reviewing the nomination letters, the Scholarship and Awards committee will prepare a list of recommendations to submit to the President and Chancellor for review and final selection.
The Scholarship and Awards Committee shall assist with all reoccurring awards issued by the Staff Senate that do not have an Ad Hoc Committee assigned.
- Johnny Fowler (Other Professionals)
- Marian Gossett (Other Professionals)
- Anthony Rodriguez (Other Professionals)
- Chamonix Mejia (Other Professionals)
- Colin Baxter (Clerical and Secretarial)
- Jasmine Flores (Clerical and Secretarial)
- Jerrod Nutt (Clerical and Secretarial)
- Lord Rodrick Thomas (Clerical and Secretarial)
Would you like to be a member of this committee? Sign up online!
TTU Staff Senate
AddressBox 45040, Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, TX 79409