Register for RRO
Online Modules and
Advising & Registration
RRO Online Modules will introduce you to the resources and services provided to you as a Texas Tech student, and you will meet with your advisor and register for classes during your Advising & Registration date. Students must register for an Advising & Registration date and to obtain access to the Online Modules.
Required RRO Fee Explanation
- Students will be assessed a non-refundable RRO fee upon completion of Red Raider Orientation Modules, even if you do not ultimately attend classes at Texas Tech University.
- The student fee for orientation will be billed later. This fee will be charged to students' TTU Billing Account and CANNOT be paid in advance or during orientation.
- RRO and Parent & Family Relations will provide programming, education, and involvement activities for parents, family members and guests free of charge.
- We recommend parent and family members attend orientation with your student. If you choose to attend, we ask that you register each person as a "Guest" so they receive important communications.
- See more information for Parents and Family Members (Guests).
How to Register
Use your eRaider username and password to log in to the RRO registration system, then follow the instructions below for online registration:
- Personal Information - Ensure that your personal information is correct and up to date, and add any additional information if necessary.
- Questionnaire - Please answer all of the remaining questions listed under "Additional Information". Verify that your major is listed correctly. If you have any holds listed, please refer to the information on the Holds page to get them removed. (Note: Incorrect majors and holds will NOT prevent you from completing your registration.)
- Dates - Select your RRO session. You will ONLY see dates for which you are eligible to attend.
- Guests - Register any guests who will be participating with you.
- Fee Agreements - Make sure you understand your financial responsibilities for the RRO Fee. No payment is required to complete your reservation.
- My Reservation - Verify the information you have submitted to make sure it is correct.
- Next Steps - Review important information and take next steps to becoming a Red Raider.
Course Registration Holds
- Students may have course Registration Hold(s) on their account. A hold represents a requirement that has NOT been completed by the student.
- While these holds will not prevent you from registering for Red Raider Orientation, a hold must be removed in order to register for classes.
- You can view your holds when you log in to the RRO registration system. You are encouraged to take care of any holds prior to your Red Raider Orientation session through the Admitted Student Tasklist.
- A hold you may encounter is a Texas Success Initiative (TSI) hold. If a student has a "TSI Testing" hold (pay special attention to the wording of your hold) on their account, the student needs to contact Academic Testing Services to schedule TSI testing.
Verify Your Major
- You will be able to see your declared major when you log in to the registration system.
- If you would like to change your major, you are encouraged to sign up for RRO first, and then change your major. You can verify your major AFTER registering.
- You may log back in to the registration system to change your RRO date if you wish after your major is changed.
- For more information about majors and how to request a major change, visit our Verify Your Major page.
- Please Note: It may take up to 48 hours for any major change requests to appear in the RRO registration system.
- If you need to change any information after you have already registered for orientation, then you can log back in to the registration website and update your information at any time.
- You can change your session date and add or remove guests through our online system.
- For more information, visit our Making Changes page.
Cancelling Your RRO Reservation
- To cancel/withdraw your application and/or decline admission, please complete the online Withdrawal Form through the Office of Admissions:
- You should only withdraw if you NO LONGER PLAN TO ATTEND TTU. If you just need to reschedule your session, please see the information above about changing dates.
- Once your application is withdrawn, your RRO session will automatically be cancelled. Please allow our office 7 to 10 business days to process the request to withdraw your application.
- All confirmation and reminder emails will be sent to your TTU email address.
- All official communications from Texas Tech will come to this email address. Get into the habit of checking it regularly to ensure a smooth transition to Texas Tech.
Log In To Register
To access our online registration system, click the big red button at the bottom of this page. You will log in with your eRaider username and password to access the system.
Note: eRaider log in is different than the Raider Connect credentials you used during the admissions process.
Problems Logging In?
If you are having issues logging into the RRO Registration system, make sure your eRaider credentials are working:
Need an eRaider Activation Code?
If you need to request a new eRaider activation code, please contact:
- Office of Admissions
Unmatched Registration Attempt
If you get an "Unmatched Registration Attempt" error, your admissions application may not match the following conditions to register for RRO:
- Fully Admitted for at least 24 hours
- Undergraduate Student
- Attending the Lubbock Campus
Please contact the Office of Admissions at 806-742-1480 to verify or change any of your application information, if needed.
Please make sure you read all the information on this page prior to entering the registration system. It will answer many of the questions/issues you may have when trying to register.